- Time:4:00 PM - 5:00 PM
- Language: English
- Location: Online
- Category: Free Online Workshops
- Seats available: Open
About this workshop
In this free 1-hour workshop, you’ll start to learn the why and the how of the Gokhale Method. Many workshops begin by showing you how to stretchsit. This is a way of sitting back in a seat and giving yourself gentle traction, which eases compression in your spine and stretches out tight or spasming back muscles.
In this short amount of time, you will be introduced to techniques which will allow you to:
- Reduce or eliminate back, neck, muscle and joint pain
- Prevent muscle and joint degeneration and injury
- Increase your energy, stamina, and flexibility
- Reduce stress and improve your appearance
Effects are often immediate and last a lifetime. To participate in the online class, you will need a computer with access to the internet. Also, please have a towel nearby for the stretchsitting practice.